Cover Reveal: Blindsided by Shelby Gunter

★★★ COVER REVEAL ★★★ 

I’m in love with my brother’s best friend. 

Blindsided, an all-new brother’s best friend, secret relationship, small town romance, and the second standalone book in the Metamorphosis series from bestselling author, Shelby Gunter, is releasing on December 8th! 






Pre-order your copy today → https://mybook.to/blindsidedsg 
Add Blindsided to Goodreads → https://bit.ly/48SXGlY 
Influencers, sign up for the tour here → https://bit.ly/45N0deK 


I’m in love with my brother’s best friend. 
It’s cliché, I know, but Matthew Ellis is the epitome of the perfect book boyfriend. I never stood a chance. Of course, he has no idea I’ve been in love with him since I was a teenager. So, when I decided to randomly show up on his doorstep on a Friday night… 
Let’s just say, it wasn’t my smartest move. In my defense, I wasn’t in my right mind. I’d just found out someone was stalking me in the most horrific way, and I didn’t have anywhere else to go. I tried my hardest to keep my feelings a secret, but there was no way I could be in close proximity to my childhood crush and not flirt a little. 
What I wasn’t prepared for was Matthew flirting in return. There was no holding back after that. There were just two problems to our happily ever after: my overly protective brother who would not be happy we lied to him and my stalker who was hell-bent on making me his, no matter what. 


Happy readings,


The Book Worm, book blog

This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.



Comments