International Book Fairs in 2020 - search tool

Do you love book fairs?

I do. Even though I buy most books in digital format nowadays, there's still something magical about a book fair. Browsing the stands, looking for literary treasures, the scent of a million printed pages making me wish I had time to read them all...


International Book Fairs in 2020 - search tool

Kotobee has developed an amazing tool that allows you to search for book fairs happening wold wide, and I'm more than happy to share it here.

You can browse around the list or search directly by continent, and you will be able to see all the book fairs happening now or planned for 2020.

Check out the International Book Fair Calendar here and include a few books fairs in your plans for the rest of the year!

Happy readings,


The Book Worm, book blog











Kotobee is responsible for all information contained in the links provided above.

Comments