Review: Finding His Mark

Book Review: Finding His Mark, by Brittney Sahin, 4 stars

✩✩


As the leader of an off-the-books black ops SEAL team, Luke Scott can't afford for anyone to discover the truth about who he is or what he does. But when a critical mission gets botched by a member of an iconic Hollywood family, he'll have to fight to protect his team's identity, as well as keep himself from falling for the woman who's turned his life upside down.
Eva Sharp's the writer and co-producer for the hit TV series SEAL Security. While on break from filming, the last thing she expects is to end up in the middle of a real-life action scene--one that puts her life on the line. At first, she's not sure if she can trust this stranger in the mountains, even if he has military written all over him. But the more time she spends with him, the harder it is to fight the pull of attraction, without also jeopardizing his op.

Genre: romantic suspense, military romance

Publication date: September 2018

Mature content: yes

Review: Ok, so there were some parts of this book that were not totally convincing - both in what concerns the supposedly covert ops and the romance between Eva and Luke. I've seen some pretty bad reviews of Finding His Mark and I do agree with some of them.

But...I was hooked. No matter how much I told myself that it couldn't be real, I just could not put it down - not only I stayed up late to finish this book but I already downloaded book two in the series because I'm not ready to part with the characters.



So, if you love fast paced romantic suspense stories with a lot of action scenes and some hot romance thrown in - and you don't mind some less realistic details - then this book is perfect for you.


 Happy readings, 


The Book Worm, book blog



Comments