International Book Fairs in 2019 - search tool

Even though nowadays most of the books I read are in digital format (because if you read as much as I do there comes a time when there's no more room for physical books in your bookshelves) I still love to browse around bookstores and book fairs.


International Book Fairs 2019 - search tool

I find book fairs in particular to be magical places and I always make an effort to take my kids to the Lisbon book fair, which happens every year in May/June. I want then to experience a bit of that magic too, and even though I rarely buy paper books for me anymore, I love looking at all the stands and even selecting books to download later.

So when Kotobee told me they had developed a tool that allows you to search for book fairs happening wold wide in 2019, I was more than happy to share it here.

You can browse around the list or search directly by continent, and you will be able to see all the book fairs happening now or planned for the rest of the year.

I found this a very useful tool and while the Lisbon book fair is there indeed, I wish I could travel to visit a couple of others too.

Check out the International Book Fair Calendar here and include a few books fairs in your plans for the rest of 2019!

Happy readings,


The Book Worm, book blog










Kotobee is responsible for all information contained in the links provided above.

Comments

  1. Very nice. I will be going to the The 52nd California International Antiquarian Book Fair tomorrow in Oakland. Should be a wonderful time

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool that there is a tool for this. Thanks for being a part of Booknificent Thursday this month at Mommynificent.com! It’s a pleasure visiting your blog!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment