Release Blitz: The Bookworm by Darcy Rose

Merrit Wright, is the most beautiful nerd alive, and now, she is all mine. 

The Bookworm, an all-new opposites attract, steamy romance novella from USA Today bestselling author Darcy Rose is now available! 




I’ve liked her since middle school, but every time I try to talk to her, she ignored me. 
I figure she thought I was just another jock, trying to get in her pants.
I was so wrong. 
 The moment I saw her father strike her across the face, I knew she needed me, and I would do anything to keep her safe. 

Start reading today! 
FREE in Kindle Unlimited Amazon: https://amzn.to/3GESIQ7 
Add The Bookworm to Goodreads: https://tinyurl.com/tbdrgr 

For more information about Darcy Rose and her books, visit her website: https://www.instagram.com/authordarcyrose 


Happy readings!

The Book Worm, book blog

This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

See it on Amazon

Comments