Blog Tour: Fated to the Alien Hunter by Erin Hale

I call her stubborn. 

She calls me arrogant. 

Until an accidental touch triggers my mating marks and ignites my soul light.

Fated to the Alien Hunter, an all-new fated-mates, alien romance from bestselling author Erin Hale is now available!

Remi

It wasn’t easy escaping from the ivory-tower prison I’d been locked in my entire life. And an escape plan that includes a one-way ticket to an alien planet might not have been one of my smartest ideas. But coming to Tavikh has been the best thing to ever happen to me.

If I don’t count the vicious aliens who keep trying to kill me, along with the rest of the humans, that is.

After one of my friends turns out to be the fated mate of the leader of a friendly alien tribe, we move to their village for protection. I’m happy for her, but if I wasn’t going to allow my parents to force me to marry someone, I’m certainly not going to let some goddess either.

Especially if it’s to the jerk brother of the tribe leader.

Zydon

I disagree with my brother’s decision to allow the humans to live in our village. It only invites more trouble. Not only from our enemies, but now all the unmated warriors have become distracted. Just because my brother met his keeshla among the human females doesn’t mean anyone else will.

All my hope and prayers to Deeka are devoted to finding our missing younger brother. I have none to spare for finding a mate. Even if one of the females fascinates me.

We are constantly clashing. I call her stubborn. She calls me arrogant. Until an accidental touch triggers my mating marks and ignites my soul light. When I discover she has been hurt in the past, I must prove to her that I am a male worthy of being her mate.

Start reading today!

FREE in Kindle Unlimited

Amazon:  http://tinyurl.com/2uvfn8bf

Add Fated to the Alien Hunter to Goodreads: http://tinyurl.com/mbakc835   

Keep reading for a look inside Fated to the Alien Hunter!

Waiting is something I am not skilled at. I nod and try not to rush to my tent. I prop my staff against the hide inside the entrance and then take care with my sword. No matter how impatient I might be, my weapon is my most prized possession and must be treated as such. 

At last I finish and exit my tent for the central fire. Various tribespeople, as well as humans, slowly trickle in from different directions. There is still no sign of our shefira and her tribe sisters. Zander has already been served and is seated in his usual place on the large bench made from a fallen fiku tree. I quickly gather my own meal and sit on one side of him since the other side is reserved for his keeshla. 

I bite my tongue to withhold my questions and instead eat. All while I keep scanning the area. Finally, Zander pauses his meal. 

“The humans can no longer go to the bathing area unless a warrior accompanies them. They will continue to have their privacy, but whoever is assigned that day will remain close by.” 

“How did the Krijese make it through our scouts? Or did he kill them?” 

Zander shakes his head. His expression is the one that says he’s deep in thought. “That is what I do not understand. Both scouts were knocked unconscious, but otherwise unharmed. He also did nothing more than stand at the edge of the forest. Remi said he made no moves of aggression.” 

Remi. I swirl it around inside my head. So that is the name of the human female warrior. 

“Does this mean that King Armik has agreed to your terms of the peaceful truce between our peoples to include the human settlement as well?” When Zander made this demand to the king’s emissary, he became enraged. 

“It is too soon to tell. There has been no word of any more raids on the settlement in five turns of the sun. But the Krijese lost many of their males during their last attack. Perhaps the king is merely biding his time. Waiting until he thinks we, along with the humans, have let our guard down. Then he will strike.” 

“We must never let down our guard then.” 

Zander glances at me. “It is an exhausting endeavor, is it not? Always remaining on guard? Always having to worry about our people? It’s the one thing that weighed the heaviest on Baba when he was Shefir.” 

“And yet we will continue to do so, not only because you—the shefir we trust to do what’s best—ask it of us, but because we all care about protecting our tribespeople.” I do not envy my brother, nor our baba before him, for his role in our village, having to make decisions that affect us all. 

He claps my shoulder and then his gaze shifts past me. His pupils flare and his tail swishes behind him. I turn toward whatever has caught his attention, although based on his reaction the answer is obvious. Gathered with her tribe sisters and heading this way is his keeshla. I only spare her a single glance before my gaze latches onto the female nearest her. Onto Remi. 

She and the three others branch off and make for the central fire. My eyes remain on her until Zander crosses in front of me and I lose sight. London walks into his arms, and he bends to press his mouth to hers and twine his tail around her leg. I have witnessed this mouth touching between them before. He says it is called kissing. 

An image of Remi’s face appears in my mind. I try to imagine what her lips would feel like. Soft like the petals of the flowers of the nenuphar bush? Rough like leburin hide after it has gotten wet? Annoyed with myself, I wipe all thoughts of mouth touching from my mind. What her lips feel like does not matter. Neither this kissing nor mating are for me.


For more information about Erin Hale and her books, visit her website: 

https://www.facebook.com/ErinHaleWrites


Happy readings, 

The Book Worm, book blog

This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

See it on Amazon

Comments