Cover Reveal: Wings of Sunfire and Darkness by Lucinda Dark and Rebecca Grey

From enemies to lovers. 
From friends to foes. 

Wings of Sunfire and Darkness, an all-new steamy fantasy bodyguard romance and final book in the Awakened Fates Trilogy from USA Today bestselling author Lucy Smoke writing as Lucinda Dark & Rebecca Grey is coming February 15th, 2024! 




Pre-order your copy today → https://books2read.com/wingssnfrdrkns 
Add Wings of Sunfire and Darkness to Goodreads → https://bit.ly/3t00nlS 
Start the series with Crown of Blood and Glass → https://books2read.com/cobag/ 
Influencers, sign up for the tour here → https://bit.ly/46EH8vG 

Betrayed by Bartoli and the man that was once supposed to be my King consort, I now realize that I never needed another’s power. All I need is my Kingdom, for which I will return. Aerea, the Goddess of fire, lives in my veins. I am Awakened. I am angry. With my newfound abilities and my Blood General at my side, nothing else matters. I am the rightful Queen of Rozentine and I will take my throne back. The time for peace is over. The only path left is revenge. If Nasir thinks he can keep my Kingdom hostage, he’ll learn that an Awakened Queen is a death sentence. 

 Happy readings, 


The Book Worm, book blog

This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Comments