Duet Cover Reveal: A Sinful Empire Duet by Eva Charles

★★★COVER REVEAL★★★ 

A Sinful Empire Duet, a spicy and gripping age-gap forbidden romantic suspense duet from USA Today bestselling author Eva Charles is coming soon with Pride, releasing May 11th and Wrath, August 10th! 



Pre-order the first book, Pride today! 

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3UtJfOH 

Amazon Worldwide: https://mybook.to/prideEC 

Add Pride to Goodreads→ https://bit.ly/pride_gr 

Add Wrath to Goodreads→ https://bit.ly/wrath_gr 

Head to Eva Charles’s FB Page for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card→ 

https://bit.ly/3MI4Q3U 

Sign up for the tour here→ https://bit.ly/3o7t90Q 

 

 


 

In our world the price of betrayal is death Rafael Huntsman, crown prince of a sinful empire. 

Possessive. 

Dangerous. 

Achingly beautiful. 

And consumed by the past. 

When I was nineteen he laid eyes on me, like it was the very first time. From that moment, I was his. But it was much later, under a moonlit sky in a vineyard awash with fairy lights, that I surrendered—and he disappeared. 

Until fate intervened. 

Now, we’re forced together in a world of murder and mayhem, vigilante justice, and criminal enterprises masquerading as legitimate operations. He’s still dangerously seductive, but I’m not an innocent girl, anymore. 

I have a secret that puts us both in peril—and there’s no going back. 

 

Happy readings,


The Book Worm, book blog

This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Comments