The Book Worm in 2019

Welcome to 2019! I'm so glad you're stopping by and I wish you all the best for the New Year!




What is going to happen to The Book Worm in 2019? Well. to be honest I'm not going to promise a lot of changes, mostly because I just won't have time to implement them. The Book Worm is mainly a book reviews site and in order to review books I have to read them first - which, on top of everything else I have to do, doesn't leave a lot of time for major blogging endeavors. 

Years ago I had plans for a Favorite Author Friday series of posts, but then never finished the research necessary to get those posts off the ground. Hopefully 2019 will the the year I finally make at least a few of them see the light of day.

I do have a huge backlog of reviews to post. Some authors have requested me to read and review their books months ago and I never got round to actually publishing those reviews. Those are my top priority now, and once that list is in order, then I'll see what else I can make happen in The Book Worm. 

In the meantime, you can still expect regular reviews and book recommendations. And if there's anything else you would like to see around here, just drop me a line and we'll go from there.

In  the meantime, happy readings and happy New Year!


the book worm, book blog



Comments