Susan Mallery's Best of My Love - free gift with purchase

In case you didn't know yet, Susan Mallery's latest book in the Fool's Gold series is out now!

If you have purchased it (or are planning to until next Sunday, May 8th) and if you love the Fools Gold Series, you can now receive the Fool's Gold Family Forest, which includes a family tree for each family in Fool's Gold and an alphabetical list of all the characters so far. 

All you need to do is to go to Susan Mallery's website and sign up!

http://susanmallery.com/book-best-of-my-love.php


On the website you can also read an also excerpt and print an exclusive $1 off coupon (for the paperback edition, US & Canada only). Click here.

I have Best of My Love on top of my reading pile and I plan to read it during the weekend, so you can expect a review very soon!

Happy readings,

the book worm, book blog

Comments