What I'm Reading Wednesday 16/September

anna markland, dark irish knight, book reviews

Ronan burns with a desire for vengeance for the murder of his wife and the loss of his Irish estates. There is no room in his life for love. Rhoni is the spoiled daughter of a powerful Norman earl. Is she the one to make him whole again?




I felt like reading an historical romance and I've been looking at Anna Markland's books for quite some time, so I decided to try this one. 

So far, I can say I'm intrigued. There are a few details the strike me as a bit odd, maybe they will be explained later in the book. Oh, and the Welsh/Irish names of the characters all sound so similar I've having a bit of trouble distinguishing between them, but I'm still on page 21 so expect I'll get used to it as the story progresses.

Let's hope it can hold my interest until the end and in any case I will publish a full review later. 

Happy readings,
the book worm, book reviews


Comments