What I'm Reading Wednesday 17/June

body guard, suzanne brockmann, book review
 

This is an old book (it was published back in 1999) but was recommended by a friend and I decided to give it a try. It's the first book I've read by Suzanne Brockmann. 

The plot seems interesting and I find myself wanting to know what is going to happen next, but I still could not connect with either of the main characters, much less feel any connection between them.

But I'm still on page 33, so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. I'll post a complete review when I finish reading it.



Enjoy,

Comments

  1. oh no, I hope it turns out better than it is right now... fingers crossed and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. I hate when a goo story is ruined by one (or more) of the characters, but so far I'm not very happy...

      Delete

Post a Comment